Infolines are information services for citizens of non-EU states traveling or living in Poland

It will not offer home elevators asylum-related things.

What exactly is an ongoing work license?

A work license is a document that authorizes a foreigner to your workplace lawfully in Poland.

The license suggests the ongoing business that entrusts the execution of strive to your foreigner plus the place or the sort of work that your foreigner is always to perform. The job is consequently viewed as appropriate only when the foreigner carries out the work identified into the license.

Which means in the event that foreigner really wants to alter jobs (in other words. modification boss and / or position and / or industry) by which he could be employed, he’s to get a permit that is new. But, there are many circumstances where the license continues to be legitimate despite modification into the circumstances which is why it’s been released.

The license is legitimate when it comes to duration which is why it had been given. The word of legitimacy of this license is suggested regarding the document.
A work permit is needed both to take up employment on such basis as an work agreement along with civil legislation contracts – more details on agreements can be obtained right right here ->

The entity entrusting the foreigner aided by the execution of work pertains for a work permit when it comes to foreigner – what’s an entity entrusting a foreigner using the performance of work? -> In the sections that are following the entity entrusting the foreigner using the performance of work is described as the “employer”.

The license is given by the Voivode competent for the chair / host to residence of this boss.

Whom takes work license in Poland?

A foreigner who’s perhaps not just a country of an EU Member State is eligible to perform work with the Republic of Poland based on an ongoing work license if he legitimately resides in Poland on such basis as:

Continue reading “Infolines are information services for citizens of non-EU states traveling or living in Poland”